How To Prevent Acne
It can be done. Unless of course you want them to stick around. Didn't think so. Taking care of your skin properly with a daily skin care routine is the best way to cure pimples and acne breakouts. Clearasil® can help you prevent and fight acne but here are some things you can do to care for your skin if you have acne.
- Be gentle – Use a mild cleanser in the morning, evening, and after heavy workouts.
- Don't touch – Try not to touch your skin. People who squeeze, pinch, or pick their pimples can get scars or dark spots on their skin.
- Shave with care – If you shave, you can try both electric and safety razors to see which works best. With safety razors, use a sharp blade. Also, it helps to soften your beard with soap and water before putting on shaving cream. Shave lightly and only when you have to.
- Catch fewer rays – Many acne medicines can make people more likely to sunburn. Being in the sun a lot can also make skin wrinkle and raise the risk of skin cancer.
- Make sure your make-up is safe – All makeup should be oil-free. Look for the word ‘‘noncomedogenic’’ on the label. This means that the makeup will not clog up your pores. But some people still get acne even if they use these products.
- Don't let things get hairy – The oils from your hair travel to your face so it's important to wash your hair regularly. If your hair is oily, you may want to shampoo daily.