Terms & Conditions of Volunteers for 10/26/19 Photo Shoot
1) Participant must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years old
2) Participant must live in or near the Chicago area
3) Participant has not modeled for any competitive brands within the last six months and agrees not to participate in any campaigns for competitive brands for the next six months.
4) Participant must sign a release form for the use of their name, likeness, acne story etc. on Clearasil online, social and other advertisements and waive their right to compensation for such use.
o All participants under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission/signature on the Release.
5) Participant must be available on October 26, 2019 between the hours of 8am – 5pm to partake in the photoshoot in the Chicago area.
6) Selection of models is at Clearasil’s sole discretion. Invitation to participate in the photoshoot can be revoked at any time at Clearasil’s sole discretion.
Clearasil, Clearasil products and the aforementioned Clearasil photoshoot are protected by copyright as collective works which may comprise a portion of the public domain, all materials/assets in connection with the photoshoot are protected by copyright, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright and other proprietary rights and laws, and are owned or controlled by RB Health (US) LLC. Copying, re-posting, storing, modifying, transferring, reproducing, creating new works from or otherwise using or exploiting any of the content generated by this promotion without prior written consent of RB Health (US) LLC is expressly prohibited. In no event shall Participant use or exploit any content generated by this promotion for any commercial purpose whatsoever. Participant shall not have any rights to any content used in connection with this photoshoot. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Age and Responsibility
Participant represents that he/she is of sufficient legal age to participate in the photoshoot (as outlined by “Basic Terms”) and will be responsible for any legal obligations/liability he/she may incur as a result of participating in the photoshoot.